Please read the following Rules and Procedures for the Kincardine Golf Club based on guidelines developed by the Government of Ontario and the Golf Association of Ontario (GAO). The rules have been developed to keep everyone as safe as possible.
Kincardine Golf Club will be open for play beginning Thursday April 8th at 8:00 am. Initially we will be accepting tee times spaced 10 minutes apart so that we can test drive the new procedures implemented because of COVID 19.
******If you are feeling ill, have a fever, cough, are sneezing or have been travelling out of Ontario in the last 14 days please do not come to the course.*******
You MUST have a tee-time booked ahead of arrival at the golf course. No walk ups will be allowed. Until Saturday you will need to use the online booking link at www.kincardinegolfclub.com to book your tee time as we cannot guarantee phone calls will be answered. (Please do not leave messages as we cannot guarantee they will be received in time, please try calling again). Please DO NOT email us your tee-time requests as we do not guarantee the email will be seen in time to book.
Procedure on day of play.
If you have made a reservation and you cannot attend because you are sick then please cancel as far ahead as possible so that another member can use the time slot.
Arrive at the course only 15 minutes ahead of your tee time for your round. Please enter the course through the parking lot area unless you have pre-agreed with the pro shop on a different procedure.
Please bring your own hand sanitizer and use it frequently.
Please wear your golf attire to the course (shoes can be put on in the parking lot) as there is no place to change at the course.
Once at the course please cross the bridge and assemble your group near the door to the bag storage area. Please watch for balls being hit into second green. Please wait there until you get further instructions from the pro shop attendant on duty.
If you are late for your assigned tee-time you will forfeit your spot.
Once you are finished your round please exit the course immediately and follow any instructions pro shop attendant.
If you are playing a second nine please do not proceed directly to the 10th tee from the 9th green . Please stand near the north side of the pro shop just behind the 9th green and wait for instructions from the marshal or the pro shop attendant.
Power Carts must be pre booked and prepaid when you book your round. We have a limited number available and they can only be shared by people living together. Otherwise only one person on a cart. Please call 519-396-2112 to prepay or pay during online booking. A small number of pull carts may be available but there is no guarantee so you are better to bring your own cart or be prepared to carry.
The following services will NOT necessarily be available on or at the course:
· Ball washers
· Bunker rakes
· No scorecard or pencils are available
· Beverage carts (will be available starting in June)
· Practice area next to the parking lot
· Practice putting and bunker area near the clubhouse and third tee
· Clubhouse – except for takeout drinks and light food on a limited basis (Starting in June)
· Washrooms except on an emergency basis
The following “Social Distancing Guidelines” are required for all golfers
· ***NEW*** Individuals that are sharing a cart but from a separate household MUST wear a mask.
· All golfers must always maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from other golfers and staff (unless sharing a cart). Failure to observe physical distancing risks the closure of the course, and as such, you will be asked to leave the premises.
· The flagstick must always remain in the cup and no one should touch the flagstick for any reason. The cup will be set up so that the ball is easily retrieved without touching the cup.
· All golfers are asked to refrain from congregating at any time during their time at the course (parking lot, tee boxes, on any green, etc)
· No one will be allowed inside the Pro Shop except for emergency use of the washrooms.
These procedures have been put in place for your safety, the safety of your playing partners and the safety of our Staff. Thank you in advance for joining us to keep golf a safe activity during these unprecedented times.
The Kincardine Golf Club